Join me for a LIVE Masterclass on the 7th of June at 8 pm UK time, showing you how to save 70% on your Saudi Airlines using their little-known loyalty program.
- Cash price London to Jeddah = £900 return per person
- Miles price London to Jeddah = £300 + 24,000 miles return per person
But you can also have it £80 in cash + miles
There are so many combinations and opportunities to save every time.
For an average family of 4, you can save on average £2,000 per trip during the peak-travel season.
Now imagine doing this every year with similar savings.
What you'll get:
- All my tips and tricks for getting Saudia flights for as little as 12,000 points and £50 in taxes saving you over £600+ per person.
- How to use Saudi Airlines miles for cheap flights ( the sweet spots of air travel)
- How to accumulate Saudi miles
- How to redeem for maximum benefit and saving, including routes & options
- Other ways to redeem for Saudia flights (even cheaper)
This is a live beta masterclass; you will need to be familiar with Miles in order to understand the principles.
Saudi Airlines is a sweet spot in the travel industry with so many tremendous saving potentials for Umrah and travel to the Maldives and Mauritius.
About the masterclass
- Time: 7th June @ 8pm UK Time
- Where: You will receive a Zoom link a few days prior
- Duration: 90min to 2hrs.
- Recording Reply is available
This LIVE class means I will teach and answer your questions during the session. I want to cover as much as possible so you can get maximum benefit.
This Masterclass is DISCOUNTED as a BETA since you will be required to provide feedback at the end to improve the course before launch; the price of the course will be significantly higher.
It is a LIVE session, but you will receive a recording to use in the future and listen to again if you cannot attend live.
Best if you are located in Europe, UK and the USA. All major cities with direct links to Saudi or happy to get to one.
Boston doesn't have a direct Saudia flight, but New York does, so you will need to be happy to travel to NYC to catch the flight.